IVF/Fertility Treatment Financing
For couples dealing with infertility the costs associated with IVF and other fertility treatment options can seem insurmountable. There are IVF/fertility treatment financing programs available and they can alleviate some of the stress associated with the process.
Key tips for when you want to get IVF/fertility treatment financing:
- Find out what your insurance plan will cover and how much your copay will be for the treatments. Some insurance plans cover fertility and some don’t. During open enrollment you may be able to switch to a plan that offers some coverage.
- An IVF treatment cycle can range from $6,000 to more than $20,000 and you may need more than one cycle to produce a child.
- Some treatment centers offer payment plans and course-of-treatment IVF programs so you may be able to spread the cost out over time.
- Some fertility drug companies also offer programs intended to make treatment more affordable.
- Several nonprofit organizations have grants to provide funding for patients that can’t afford treatment.
IVF/fertility treatment financing allows you to plan ahead for the costs associated with pursuing parenthood. Researching the treatment options, programs, and insurance coverage will help you make the best decisions for what’s best for your family.
Advice on finding the best IVF/fertility treatment financing:
To get the best IVF/fertility treatment financing, you should research all available grants and loan programs. Look for dependable and trusted lenders with good reputations. Try to find loans without annual fees or prepayment penalties. Do some research and compare all of the different programs available to find the best financing option for your financial situation.
IVF/fertility treatment financing can help you take the next steps towards becoming a parent, whether for the first time or adding to your family. Take some time to consider the options and decide what your limits are ahead of time so you don’t overcommit.
"I found a great car loan rate on your site, got approved online, and bought my hybrid the next day! Thanks FinanceSource! :)"
— Carey S.
San Diego, CA
"Visited FinanceSource last month and found a great offer on a credit card to help me earn more miles for my trip. Thank you. "
— Paul M.